FAMIN ENTERPRISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAMIN ENTERPRISE

I AM MINHAJ FROM ANKLESHWAR

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maitland dating - Want a chick on the side?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queensla
Anonymous

Maitland dating  - Want a chick on the side? Empty
PostSubject: Maitland dating - Want a chick on the side?   Maitland dating  - Want a chick on the side? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 pm

singles in Tamworth free online dating - Trying to spice up my life! My name is Emmalee ISAACSON
Maitland dating  - Want a chick on the side? Sydney1 Maitland dating  - Want a chick on the side? Sydney2 Maitland dating  - Want a chick on the side? Sydney3 Maitland dating  - Want a chick on the side? Sydney4
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! agency USA free dating Gladstone online dating Maitland dating Adelaide free online dating i'm just looking for someone to hangout with. i need someone who is into me and only me. i want all the attention on me. if you can't give me what i want you can leave. i need a guy that knows how to please and be pleased in bed. I am indeed a freak who loves women too. I just want to explore and have some fun. i love to shop, go to the movis, eat out and party. I want a friend with benefits, not a bf right now. Email me for more! im looking to hook up with someone cool to get me outta this rut! im new to this so im hoping to find something different. im a paarty girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile Let's just say I love to play haha. I'm a student and work part time. I'm just tired of relationship drama. Right now I just want to have fun. So any like minded peeps feel free to hit me up Smile Times are getting hard. I am a borderline nympho, but sometimes I think I juust want to lay back and be licked. Anyone down? No penetration required. Picture will be send as requested. I really am an ambitious girl. I like to get things done and make little goals for me to complete. I am a spunky little girl lol. Im lookin for a guy to hook up with from time to time.
Back to top Go down

Maitland dating - Want a chick on the side?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMIN ENTERPRISE :: Mobile Phones Zone :: Nokia Everything about Nokia phones-
Jump to: