FAMIN ENTERPRISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAMIN ENTERPRISE

I AM MINHAJ FROM ANKLESHWAR

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soft: Vista Codec Package 4.4.8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
minhaj
Admin
minhaj

Soft: Vista Codec Package 4.4.8 Empty
PostSubject: Soft: Vista Codec Package 4.4.8   Soft: Vista Codec Package 4.4.8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:49 am

Soft: Vista Codec Package 4.4.8 4lo0q615

Codecs have always been a pain in the butt. This package takes from the best, all the big name creators, several small guys too. Then I track down the latest updates and test their functionality. Next I compile all this into a single pack. All possible conflicts are already dealt with. Many user suggested default settings are implemented. If you have a suggestion of improvement, I'm listening.

It does not contain a media player. It does not associates filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player (limited by the players capabilities) to play DVD's, movies and video clips such as quicktime, realmedia, avi, mpeg, Flv, swf, wmv, etc. Streaming video is supported in most web browsers. By default you shouldn't need to make any adjustments to enjoy your media content immediately.

Users have the ability to choose what is installed using the public redistributable and after an unattended install, you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package. Future releases will recognize previous releases and perform upgrade installations.

The recommended unattended installation is to use the RVM Integrator or nLite to integrate the supplied integration file into your source media. Here is the integration file which contains all the information and files required for localized usage although it will need a small edit. To localize the integrated installation, READ the INI file. Check this thread for further assistance.

http://download.betanews.com/download/1159994557-1/VistaCodecs_v448.exe
Back to top Go down
https://faminenterprise.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1